Please be advised, for proof of COVID status, we only accept
WHAT OUR ESTABLISHMENT IS DOING FOR YOUR SAFETY
• We have studied the provincial guidelines and have ensured that not only we meet the standards but also exceeded them wherever we could to enhance the safety of our clientele and our workers while delivering a relaxing and pleasurable visit at our establishment.
• We have completely sanitized the establishment, all our furniture, equipment, tools and supplies before re-opening and will do a full sanitization routine of the workstation, furniture, tools and implements between each client to ensure the safety of each and every one.
Our whole team took upskilling training on disinfection, sanitation and infection control protocols.
We have installed signage to remind everyone of the new rules and safety standards at our front door, our reception desk, the washroom, staff rooms and anywhere appropriate
We will ask each worker and each client to answer the Safe Visit Protocol Questionnaire every day for worker and at every visit for client.
Each worker will only service one client at a time; please note that client must come alone (no escort, spouse, friend, kids, pets).
Please arrive to your appointment timely (no more than 10 minutes early) note that we may ask you to wait outside if our establishment is still at full capacity and that our waiting area is currently closed. Our coat check will be unavailable; please bring a large shopping bag where you can deposit all your belongings and keep them safe from contact with other clients’ clothing.
Upon arrival, please use hand disinfectant, and we would appreciate that you wear a mask for the duration of your visit. (if you do not have a mask; we can supply you one at a minimal cost). You may opt to wear gloves if you want; note that we are not able to supply them as they are hard to find, and we must reserve our stock for our team.
Note also that our refreshment services are limited to water bottles only and that all magazines have been temporarily removed for your safety.
TO RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING RESTRICTIONS
AND EXTENDED SANITATIONS GUIDELINES.
WE HAVE TAKEN THE FOLLOWING MEASURES
• We have installed sneeze guards at the reception desk.
• We have hand disinfecting gel at the entrance, reception desk and at every station, anti-bacterial hand soap at our handwashing stations and in the restrooms with single use paper or air dryer.
• All our team is always going to wear masks ALL DAY and may wear gloves, face shields, protective googles for some services.
• To respect the capacity limit established by the authorities our establishment capacity will be capped at all time at two clients.
• To meet this guest capacity limitation; our team is adapting their work schedule and the clinic is extending its operating hours. Note that we may not be able to accommodate your usual favorite time slot for a certain period.
• Note that mode of payment has not changed, and we accept credit cards and cash as a mode of payment.